So, I plan on pushing myself through this book. I loved it at first, but now it's getting kind-of annoying to me. You see, I don't know if it's because I honestly am not enjoying this part of the book or if the reading slump is just making it worse than it actually is. I don't know. Anyways, what do I read when I'm finished with this book?! I really want to read more until I finally defeat this reading slump, but I don't want to end up hating books I read during the slump that I might have loved otherwise. Ugh. The. Struggle. Is. Real.
In case you didn't read all of this post, or my thoughts are not coherent enough to understand (seeing as how upset I am right now), I will leave you a basic summary.
1. Started book
2. Loves book
3. School happens
4. Book gets pushed to back burner
5. School lightens up again
6. By now, too deep in reading slump
7. Can barely read ten pages a day
8. Going to try to push through this book
9. But don't want to hate this book because reading slump
10. Don't know what I can read after this book to get rid of slump
11. Don't want to hate any other books because of slump
12. Struggling so hard. Help!
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been put in this position! What are your guys' horrifying slump stories? Any tips to get rid of them? Please help!